Misty's Morning

Post your story here.
MasterScott
Role: Dominant

Misty's Morning

Post by MasterScott »

So, I have started to write again. I will be posting all of my stories on my Patreon account if anyone would like to read more of what I have written. Here are the first few paragraphs of my most recent short story. Please leave me some feedback on this thread. If I get enough interest in the story, I will post more if it on this thread as well.

MISTY'S MORNING

The early morning sun was just starting to send rays of light into the room as it crested over the trees. The watch on Misty's wrist started to vibrate in its silent effort to wake her up. The watch was always set to silent so as to not wake anyone else but her up.

Misty's eyes fluttered open and she slowly sat up. Throwing her blanket aside, Misty sat upright and stretched her arms high above her head. She glanced at her watch and, like it did every morning, the watch read 6:45 in bright white digits.

Slowly, so as to not make any noise, Misty rolled off of the thin foam padding and onto the floor. Getting her legs under her, she stood up. The chain that was attached to the collar around her neck scraped along the hardwood as she stood. Misty winced at the sound and hoped that it would not wake her master who was sleeping comfortably in the king sized bed next to her makeshift bedding on the floor.

Misty cupped both of her hands together and blew into them and rubbed them together in an effort to warm them both up. As gently as she could, she lifted the corner of the sheet on the bed and slid her hand inside. Within seconds, she had the warm, soft flesh of her masters penis in her hand. She began gently caressing the soft flesh of his manhood, feeling the shaft of his penis slowly growing harder in her hand.

As her master came to full mast, Misty slowly pulled the sheet downward revealing her masters naked body in all of its muscular glory. Leaning over the bed, Misty placed the head of his penis against her lips. Her lips parted and the girth of his penis filled her mouth. Slowly and gently, she began to pump her head up and down on his engorged shaft sucking ever so slightly.

This was the morning ritual that Misty had grown accustomed to over the last year. Every morning, she was to wake her master with a blow job. If she was successful in making him cum in her mouth, then she had done well and would be praised. If she was unsuccessful, she knew that she would be punished.
Please visit my Patreon account to see my short stories.
Gagged
Role: submissive

Re: Misty's Morning

Post by Gagged »

This looks very good! I would love to see more.
MasterMatt
Site Admin

Post by MasterMatt »

I'm sure we all would love to see the rest of the story!
Remember ~ Safe - Sane - Consensual! Always!
MasterScott

Post by MasterScott »

Here is the rest of the story. If you like it, please be sure to visit my Patreon page for more. The link is in my signature.

Master was quite inventive when deciding on the punishments that she would receive. They, of course, were never too much for her to handle but were always enough to make her remember them.

Misty reflected on the last punishment that she had received from her master. It was about a week ago that it had happened. With her hands tied together behind her back, misty was to stand in front of the large glass sliding door leading out to the balcony of the third story apartment. Master had decided that she needed a little more “practice” time and had stuck a large rubber dildo to the glass in front of her. Misty was to perform filatio on the rubber penis until she was told that she could stop. Not being allowed clothing while inside the house meant that she was fully nude in full view of anyone passing by on the busy street just three floors below the apartment. She was certain that she had given several individuals quite the show. Misty put all of her focus on the task at hand and not on the world on the other side of the glass. The thought of who was, or even could be watching her, was utterly and completely humiliating and misty thought it best to block it out of her mind. Not looking was the easiest way for her to accomplish that. The humiliation of being seen was far worse than the cramps she had developed in her jaw as the large rubber penis slid back and forth in her mouth and down her throat. But, as always, Misty did as master commanded without complaint.

Misty snapped back into the current task when she felt her masters hand pressing on her shoulder. He pushed her back down onto the floor and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. Misty had failed at her morning task which only meant that there would be another punishment coming for her.

Now standing, master grasped firmly on Misty arm, hoisting her to her feet. Without a word, he pushed her head down onto the bed, bending her over the edge. The large jewel on the end of the plug that Misty was made to wear in her anus at all times was now visible. The sunlight hit the jewel making it gleam like a real diamond nestled between the soft fleshy curves of her rear end. Master insisted that she always wear the plug so that she would always be ready to take him into her anus whenever he wished. The large plug would keep her tight little hole stretched open and ready at a moments notice.

With a twisting motion, master withdrew the plug and set it on the bed beside Misty’s head. Grasping her hips on either side, he thrust his still hard penis deep into her anus. Pushing his shaft deeper and deeper into her gaping hole with each thrust, master continued to fuck his little slave until he burst deep inside of her tight, warm anus.

Misty was fucked often by her master but it was always either anally or orally. Master never used his slaves most pleasurable offering, her pussy. Fucking her there would allow her far more pleasure than she was allowed to have. Far more pleasure than any lowly slave was deserving of. Sex was to be for his pleasure only.

Master withdrew his penis, replaced the plug inside of Misty’s anus and gave her a playful slap on her butt cheek.

“Good morning! Looks like I get to decide on another punishment today.” He said with a sinister chuckle.

“Yes master.” replied Misty.

He walked across the room and took a keyring off of the wall and threw it on the bed. With that, he walked out of the room and into the restroom to shower and dress for the day.

Misty used the single key on the ring to disconnect the chain from the collar around her neck. After replacing the key on the wall where it had originally hung, Misty made her way down the hall to prepare breakfast for her master.

Later that evening, Misty sat on her knees in front of the apartment door awaiting her masters return from work. On the silver tray next to her, sat a wine glass full of masters favorite after work wine. The house was filled with the delicious smell of roast that was in the oven. She had prepared masters favorite meal for dinner in hopes that he would go easy on her punishment. The anticipation of which had consumed her thoughts all day. She often felt that the anticipation of what was to come was far worse than the actual punishments ever were. Her imagination took her to far worse places than her master ever would.

Misty's heart began to race when she heard master unlocking the door with his keys. Misty quickly picked up the tray and held it in front of her to present the beverage as he walked in the door. She was not ready for what happened next.

As the door swung into the apartment, Misty first saw the familiar shape of her master, but there was someone else with him. It was a man about the same age and build as her master but she had never seen this man before. The humiliation of being seen naked and vulnerable by a stranger set in immediately and she could feel her cheeks begin to blush.

Master took the drink and tray from Misty’s hands. “Please fetch my friend here a drink as well.” He stated.

“Yes master” she replied as she rose to her feet and made her way to the kitchen.

Joining the men in the living room, Misty offered the guest his beverage and sat on her heals on the floor next to her master.

“Robert will be joining us for dinner tonight.” He stated without any emotion in his voice. “Hopefully you have made enough food.”

“Yes master” replied Misty.

In the kitchen, Misty served both men seated at the table their plates of food. She then kneeled on the floor next to her master. She would be allowed to eat any of the food on her masters plate that he did not finish. As her master, he was to eat first and slaves were only worthy of the scraps left over. Although, master always left enough food for her to eat.

As the men ate, they casually discussed sports, work and other topics that Misty not only didn't understand but couldn't follow.

As they finished eating, master picked up his plate and placed it on the floor in front of Misty. She was glad to see that there was still plenty of food left on the plate. “Thank you, master” she replied.

With her hands folded behind her back, Misty bent over the plate and lowered her face to the food and began to take mouthfuls of the meat. Like a common house pet, she was not allowed to use utensils or even her own hands to eat with. Master believed that this would help Misty to remember her place in the relationship.

“Please join us in the living room after you have cleaned up. Its almost time for your punishment.” Said Master.

With dinner now completed, the two men left the kitchen and headed toward the living room where they would relax on the sofa until joined again by Misty.

After the dishes were cleaned and put away, Misty joined the men in the living room. Although, she took her time in a futile effort to prolong the punishment that she was to receive. The thought of another man in the room while it, whatever it was going to be, was mortifying to her.

Inside the room, the two men were seated on the couch. Master held out a pole with a leather strap attached on each side to Misty. Without a word, Misty accepted the pole, sat on the floor and attached one of the leather straps to each of her ankles. The pole effectively forced her to keep her legs apart about a foot and a half with no way of closing them.

Next, master held out another leather strap with a large rubber ball centered in the middle of it. misty took the strap and placed the ball in her mouth. She then secured the two ends of the leather tightly behind her head.

Master then held out a pair of handcuffs. “Behind” was the only word that he spoke.

Misty took the handcuffs and placed one side on each wrist behind her back. She was careful not to tighten the cuffs so tight that it would cut off circulation but she made sure that they were tight enough that she couldn't slip out of them.

Grabbing Misty by the arm, master gently helped Misty to her feet. He then led her awkwardly to the middle of the room. It was difficult to walk with the pole forcing her legs apart. She was also extremely aware that, with her legs spread wide, her womanhood was completely exposed, without even a single hair to hide anything. His man whom she had never even met had now seen every inch of Misty’s young body.

Master threaded a rope through an eyelet mounted in the ceiling and pulled the end of the rope down toward Misty. He quickly tied a knot in the rope around the chain on the handcuffs behind her back.

Grabbing the lose end of the rope, master pulled gently, forcing Misty to raise her arms upward toward the ceiling. With each pull of the rope, Misty was forced to bend over a little more. Master continued to pull on the rope until Misty was forced to stand on her toes while bent over and looking now at the floor.

With Misty bent the way that she was, her rear end was completely exposed and the diamond in her anus, once again, glimmered in the light.

“My friend here will now administer a spanking as your punishment” said Master. “I think twenty with his hand and ten with the cane should suffice.”

Unable to speak because of the large ball gag in her mouth, Misty nodded her head to let her master know that she understood what was about to happen.

The first crack of his hand stung worse than Misty was expecting. It was painfully obvious that he had no intentions of going easy. The second through the tenth weren't any better. By the eleventh, the pain was searing through her rear end and each additional strike of his hand seemed to blend together with the last one. Although the pain was intense, Misty couldn't help but to think to herself what she must look like to her punisher. Stark naked, bent over and suspended from the ceiling with her legs forced open and a ball gag in her mouth.

The thought of what the scene must look like was her way of getting away from the actual experience. But, it wasn't only distracting her, it was also turning her on. misty could feel her checks blushing and imagined that they were as bright red as the ones on her back end. She just hoped that nobody noticed the moisture that was gathering between the lips of her pussy.

It wasn’t until the cane struck her that she snapped out of her daydream. The pain on her already reddened ass was so intense that, involuntarily, she let out a muffled scream. She immediately realized her mistake in screaming but it was too late to do anything about it.

“Screaming will get you an extra five lashes.” Said Master.

Again, Misty simply nodded her head in acknowledgment.

On the fifteenth strike of the cane, Misty had tears running down her face. She was just glad that the ordeal was finally over.

The next thing that she felt was her masters soft hands holding her tightly around the waist. He reached over and undid the strap holding the ball in Misty's mouth. The ball made a thud as it hit the floor below.

“Do you have something to say to my friend here?” Asked master.

“Thank you, Sir” she choked out.

“I think we can find a better way for you to thank Robert for his service, don’t you?”

“Yes Master.” She replied.

Robert moved from behind Misty and walked around to stand in front of her. Without saying a word, Robert unbuckled his pants and undid his fly.

Misty could see the bulge of his penis under his underpants.

Within seconds, Robert had pulled out his penis and placed it next to Misty's mouth. Misty parted her lips and allowed Robert to put his engorged penis into her mouth.

Unable to move her head, Misty allowed Robert to slide his penis in and out of her mouth while she did her best to get him off.

Master continued to watch as his slave tried desperately to orally satisfy another man. After a moment of watching, he took his place behind Misty, withdrew her jewel encrusted anal plug, and thrust his penis deep inside her anus.

This was the first time in the 25 years of her life that Misty had ever two men inside of her at the same time. The thought alone was enough to push her to orgasm almost immediately. Hopefully, she thought, this would not be the last time that Robert would come over for dinner.
Please visit my Patreon account to see my short stories.