New to Chastity

Everything to do with chastity and denial!
Chaste
Role: submissive

New to Chastity

Post by Chaste »

Hi everyone! My girlfriend and I have recently decided to try out male chastity but I have a few concerns before we start. Hopefully someone on here will be able to answer my questions. Honestly, any advice is welcomed.

1. I have heard that wearing a chastity device can actually shrink the size of your penis permanently. Have any of you experienced this?
2. How long can you wear a chastity cage before you have to take it off? We are trying to devise a plan to where I wear it in increasing amounts of time but I don't want to overdo it and cause any permanent damage.
3. Which is better, Metal or plastic?
4. Any suggestions on which brand of cage we should get? Or where we can get it?
5. I am a little nervous giving up this much control over my body, but at the same time I am incredibly excited as well. Any advice that you can give someone new?
MasterMatt
Site Admin
Role: Dominant

Re: New to Chastity

Post by MasterMatt »

Welcome Chaste! If your new to the group, please stop by the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself.

I can try to answer some of your questions and hopefully, someone with a little more experience can jump in as well.

First off - We have all heard the horror stories of how wearing a chastity device actually shrinks your manhood. I can assure you that this is not true. While long term wear may temporarily reduce the size of your erection, the effects are typically temporary and will return to normal size in time. However, that being said, there are a lot of factors that can reduce the size of your penis that are not associated with chastity to keep in mind as well. These include age, health, stress levels and more. Do a little research and utilize google to find out more.

#2 - Length of time, Start out small and increase as you feel comfortable. Communication is the key to making this type of arrangement work. Some cages will rub or become uncomfortable after a while with long term wear so start out with small amounts of time and increase them gradually until you find what works best for you. There is no general answer for this question as everyone reacts differently.

#3 This answer is similar to the answer to #2. Each person is different and each person will have a different experience with chastity. For me personally, I prefer the silicone or plastic devices because they rub less and make less noise when I walk. However, some like the permanence of the metal devices as they are more secure and inescapable. For each person, the preferences are going to be different. I would suggest trying out a few different types until you find what you want. Don't get the cheapest brand that you can find. If this is something that you are going to put on your body long term, go with quality over price. Personally, I would suggest something like The CB-6000S to start out with.

#4 There are many different types and sizes of cages to choose from. Here is a link to several so that you can see the different options. As I said before, try out a few different types if you can before you select one for long term wear.

#5 - Communication and trust are the keys to making any relationship work and BDSM, Kink and Chastity are no different. Make sure that you completely trust the person that you hand over your keys to. Your Key-holder has to have your best interest in mind when they agree to take on that responsibility. If you are unsure, don't do it. There are many other ways of controlling the keys other than to give that access to someone that you do not completely trust. Freeze them in a block of Ice, Mail them to yourself, buy a lock with a timer on it that will open after a set amount of time. The most important part is to be safe with your decisions.

I hope that some of this helped you out and I would encourage any of our other members to chime in if I said anything that they do or don't agree with.
Remember ~ Safe - Sane - Consensual! Always!
MasterScott

Post by MasterScott »

Chaste, I have a little experience with Chastity and I may be able to help.

First off - I agree with MasterMatt with what he has said. Long term wear of chastity does not cause permanent shrinking of the genitals. It will reduce the size temporarily but usually, within a few hours to a few days of being released, the size will return to normal.

It can be very uncomfortable at least at first so you should start out small with shorter periods of time wearing the device and increase over time. Start by spending the day in the device and then increase it to the day and the night. I will warn you that the first night that you spend in a device will be uncomfortable. Then increase as YOUR comfort allows.

As far as selecting the device, I again agree with Master Matt. Don't cheap out and get one of the least expensive models that you can find. It's just like a wedding band, many of them will turn your finger green and will give you an adverse reaction. Also be cautious of any device that you choose and check it carefully for any sharp or rough edges before you wear it. These do rub and can cut and pinch you.

I myself prefer the security of a metal device. They are much more sturdy and harder to pull out of. If you are looking for long term wear, you can try something like this one.

Lastly, many of the devices that you find will have a urethral insert. Unless you are familiar with these and have used them before, please try to stay away from them. Inserting anything into your penis can have very devastating and permanently damaging affects. The purpose of these inserts is to make it so that you do not have to sit down to urinate. My advice, just sit down on the toilet when you need to relieve yourself.
Please visit my Patreon account to see my short stories.
Chaste
Role: submissive

Post by Chaste »

Thank you both for your suggestions. This really puts my mind at ease and now I think I’m much more comfortable with the thought of getting into this.

Now I just need to figure out which cage to get.
MasterMatt
Site Admin

Post by MasterMatt »

[quote="Chaste"Now I just need to figure out which cage to get.[/quote]

There are plenty to choose from. Let us know if you need any more suggestions or pointers. Glad to help.
Remember ~ Safe - Sane - Consensual! Always!
MasterScott

Post by MasterScott »

Chaste - I'm glad to hear that we were able to help. Please let us know how your experience goes. We would love to know!
Please visit my Patreon account to see my short stories.