New Velcro Cuffs

When you just have to get it done yourself!
Gagged
Role: submissive

New Velcro Cuffs

Post by Gagged »

I recently purchased a new set of wrist and ankle cuffs on Amazon (the zon) that are Velcro and come with a long four point strap that is supposed to go under your mattress. I probably will never use the strap but I got them just to see if I liked the cuffs and how secure they are. I have to tell you, I am in LOVE with these cuffs! And the best part is that they were under $15 dollars!!

These cuffs are so soft and comfortable I could easily forget that they were even on and they will not come off no matter how hard I pull on them. Plus, these are very low profile. I get up in the morning and I immediately put on the ankle cuffs. I work in an office and I have to wear slacks to work. I can easily conceal these under my slacks without anyone noticing that I have them on. That way, I can live a life of "Danger" at work and keep a little bit of kink on all the time.

The thrill of being caught keeps me so horny all day long though..... I spent a good portion of the first day that I wore them to work in the bathroom. LOL.

Anyone else do anything similar at work?
Chelsea

Re: New Velcro Cuffs

Post by Chelsea »

I have a set simmilar to these that were originally made to attach resistance bands to for working out. I love using them for my SB. I haven't tried wearing them to work yet but the thought intrigues me and I think that's something I may have to plan on doing. I love the risk of getting caught. GREAT idea!
Just here to learn and make some new friends!
MasterMatt
Site Admin
Role: Dominant

Post by MasterMatt »

I work retail and I remember, years ago when I used to work the graveyard shift, that I had a regular customer who would come into the store late at night wearing a collar and cuffs. I think that it was her dom's way of publicly humiliating her by making her go out into public dressed like she was. Every night she would come in and it seemed that her situation would get progressively worse. I remember that one time she was actually wearing a ball gag when she came in. I think they were trying to see how far they could push the limits before I said something to her. I never did say anything though. I was much younger at the time and didn't really understand but now that I'm older I can see the appeal. I do remember how it made me feel to be the one to help her though. I think that's part of the reason that I got into BDSM in the first place.

What would you do if you were caught wearing cuffs on your legs at work? How would you explain your way out of that?
Remember ~ Safe - Sane - Consensual! Always!
Gagged

Post by Gagged »

MasterMatt wrote:What would you do if you were caught wearing cuffs on your legs at work? How would you explain your way out of that?
I don't know. It all depends on who caught me. I have fantasies about what I would do but I realize that the likelihood of them coming true is not all the great. :(
It would for sure be hard to explain away and I don't think anyone would ever look at me the same again. I would probably die of embarrassment.
MasterScott
Role: Dominant

Post by MasterScott »

Or it might just turn into something wonderful and unexpected. :D
Please visit my Patreon account to see my short stories.
Gagged

Post by Gagged »

MasterScott wrote:Or it might just turn into something wonderful and unexpected. :D
One can dream.....